Black Hive Athletics is growing. With multiple CrossFit gym locations throughout the metro Jacksonville area and the beaches, we are eager to add to our team of CrossFit Level 1 trainers; and, for those with more experience in coaching, gym operations, or location management, we offer our next-level position, CrossFit Operator Coaches.
Hiring: CrossFit Gym Operator Coaches & Level 1 Coaches
We are seeking experienced CrossFit coaches ready to take their gym careers to the next level as Operators. The Operator will be integral to the success of the CrossFit Black Hive location he/she manages through quality coaching, client service, member management, and the daily operations of the gym.
Not quite ready for operator duties? Reach out anyway. We are always looking for good coaches who can grow.
Day-to-day operations to include:
- Responsible for opening and/or closing gym according to class schedules.
- Conducting follow on up on new member inquiries via email, phone or text.
- Posting relevant and location-specific content to all social media platforms.
- Ensuring the facility is fully prepared for members including the availability of all necessary supplies and area is clean and organized for our members.
- Plan and manage gym events to build and support the community inside and outside of the gym.
- Analyze weekly attendance rates and make the necessary follow up to members.
- Weekly outstanding invoice, membership payment, and expiring membership follow up.
- Responsible for location-specific performance metrics including attendance, sales performance/membership growth and make the necessary recommendations based on goal performance.
- Serve as an ambassador for the gym and the Black Hive brand, inside and outside of the gym.
- Be fully engaged in your gym’s experience including working out with the membership, coaching classes, supporting the programming and leading by example.
- Team player
- Willing to work out regularly at the gym and in actual CrossFit classes at least twice a week.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple tasks.
- Live the part. A desire to form strong relationships with coaches, owners, members, and partners.
- Highly motivated and responsible.
We are looking for applicants with 2 years of CrossFit experience, multiple certifications, and continuing education history. Experience with Microsoft Office, including skills to create/utilize spreadsheets and reports, is desired along with a high level of writing and communication skills. QuickBooks, WordPress websites, social media and gym management software experience is a plus, but not required.
Report directly to Operations Manager.
We are looking for highly skilled individuals and compensation will be commensurate with skill level and experience. We have long-term
growth opportunities for loyal, honest, and hard-working individuals interested in being a part of a fierce team atmosphere.